All the marketing experts agree: Content creates conversions. So, if you want to increase visits and continue to generate new leads, then your blog needs to deliver valuable content. But what if your content is exceptionally written and engaging, but nobody’s finding it?
Well, according to The Whole Brain Group, “If you build it they will come” is just one piece of the inbound marketing puzzle. What’s even more important is making sure that you’re distributing that content to the right person in the right place at the right time. Ultimately, if you’re not sharing your content like crazy, you may as well not even write it. Here are 5 ways to get your content in front of more eyeballs:
- Share your blog on social media and encourage others to do so. Share your blog articles on the platforms that your target audience hangs out on.
- Syndicate your content on sites like Outbrain, Buffer or Hootsuite to expand your reach. Post it on LinkedIn groups.
- Ask influential thought leaders to help you spread your content—especially if you mention them in your article.
- Feature your articles in a monthly newsletter that you send to all of your contacts.
- Don’t forget to let your sales and business development team know about the post. They can share it individually to prospects as another way to stay in touch and on top of mind.
Above all, think about where your target audience goes to find and share valuable content. That’s where you want your content to be.