Google Analytics updated their search bar and it’s pretty convenient. You can search past reports, search current and the help center in the same place. Search for anything related to your analytics and pull data faster.
The search box at the top of Analytics lets you:
- Search for reports
- Ask questions about your data
- Search help content
If you simply click in the search box, you see:
- Reports you have opened recently
- Suggested questions about your data
- Previous searches you made
You can ask Analytics Intelligence questions about your data. For example:
- How many new users did we get last week on mobile?
- Trend of new users this month?
- Trend of new users this year vs. last year?