We’ve been talking about email a lot lately and the topic continues to be a strong search subject with regards to marketing. When asked the question why email marketing is right for any business, the simple answer could be, because it works! Professionally executed emails can target your audience and create a traffic flow to the exact call to action areas you desire. Using the right tools you can pull strong metrics from your email campaigns providing you valuable insight into the results you’re getting from your audience. Email is a part of everyone’s daily routine. There’s no age limitations or greater popularity difference from young to older generations. Whether a service industry or product selling business, there’s valuable information shareable via email. It’s a way to stay in constant communication with your customers. They can be general or personalized. The beauty of email is the endless possibilities as to how you use for your individual needs. Email is international, it’s a recognizable form of communication for decades and has only improved with time. Instead of another long, drawn-out blog on all the reasons why you should be using email marketing, let’s just look back at some interesting stats and blogs we’ve shared on the topic.
- More than 36% of people worldwide use Email Marketing.
- 85% of US retailers consider email marketing one of the most effective customer acquisition tactics.
- Email makes money. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38.
- 86% of professionals prefer to use email when communicating for business purposes.
- 73% of millennials identify email as their preferred means of business communication.
- The number of email users in the US is projected to grow to 244.5 million by the end of 2017, and 254.7 million by 2020.